Wednesday, May 7, 2008

One Down, Three to Go!

That's right ladies and gentleman, I am DONE WITH SCHOOL for the summer. I promise you that in 28 years of summers, there has never been a more welcome on than this! These past almost 5 months have been the most challenging, blessed and insane months of my life to date. As I look back over this semester, my heart has no choice but to well up with thankfulness and praise for God and His provision in my life. He made my success possible, and chose to make Himself very visable in many areas of my daily life. I am so glad to have the next almost 4 moths to focus on my little girl and having fun with her, spending time with friends and getting myself back into shape!! I am excited to see how God is going to continue to guide and provide on this journey He has laid out for Marcus, Addison and I. All I know is I am looking forward to reconnecting and relaxing. I think I might even go watch Pride and Prejudice before I hit the hay. :)

2 comments:

Judy said...

You have had a few stressful months. I'm so glad your going to get to just enjoy being a mommy for the next couple of months!! You need a little time of refreshment before you hit the books again!!

Judy said...

A Happy Belated Mother's Day to you!!! I hope you enjoyed your first Mother's Day!! You're doing a great job!! Addison is blessed to have you in her life!!