Friday, March 21, 2008

Amy and Judy, This is for You!

Well, here I am, thanks to my dear friends Amy and Judy, who's blogs I check religiously, I have started one of my own. I can only aspire to the greatness of their blogs, and hope that I can update mine as frequently. You will have to forgive what I am sure will be a blog full of baby pictures and rantings about how annoying school is, or prattling on about my job and the insanity of working 20 hours a week in addition to all that I have going on, because, well that's my life right now!! I hope this helps me stay in touch with some people who are far away, but if Amy and Judy are the only 2 people who read it, it will be worth it. So, here starts my blogging adventure, hope you will all come along for the ride. Amy and Judy, if you have any tips, feel free to share!!!!

4 comments:

Judy said...

Oh it's so cute!!! I love it and am thrilled that you're blogging!!!! Very cute background. You'll quickly get the hang of this once you play around with it a little bit. I can't wait to hear about Addison, Marcus, work, school, and your crazy life. I honestly feel like neighbors with my other friends who have started blogging, even though they live hundreds of miles away.

Judy said...

Probably the one thing you'll really want to add is a blogpatrol. This will give you an idea of how many people are checking your blog. It's easy to add. Go to blogpatrol.com and set up an account. It will walk you through the steps of adding a patrol to your blog. Then it will give you an HTML code. You need to copy that code. Then log back into your blog and click on CUSTOMIZE, then ADD A PAGE ELEMENT, then HTML/JAVASCRIPT and paste your code in there. Click SAVE CHANGES and the blog patrol should show up on your blog. I really like knowing how many people check my blog a day even if I don't really know who they are!

Amy said...

Yay!! I'm so thrilled that you've started blogging! For Judy and I, it's become such a fast and easy way to keep everyone updated on our crazy lives. And now we can keep tabs on your crazy life too. Emma loves to check out everyone's blogs too, and she will enjoy seeing pictures of Addison as she grows!! Welcome to the bloggin family:)

Anonymous said...

Welcom to Bloggerville. I don't blog, but I read them. As you can tell by the time, I read them late a night after everything else is done. This is a great way to keep in touch. come visit some time with your precious girl. Marcus is welcom too.
Grandmom Brinkley (I've become my mother-in-law - yikes!)