Sunday, July 20, 2008

For Your Viewing Pleasure....













Isn't she just to fun?? These are just a few of the many pictures we took of Addison while Abby, Brandi and Krystal were here. It was a wonderful week, very relaxing a refreshing for me. I needed the break for sure. Things are calming down even more here, we are into a nice routine and I am enjoying the calm before the nex storm, which is me starting school in September. For now though, things are very good around here. I have even had time to plant an herb garden! So far I have peppermint, spearmint, chocolate mint(yes, that's a plant, and it smells just like you think it would!!), chamomile, basil and chives. I am going to try my hand at homemade tea. Hope you enjoy the pictures!


1 comment:

Judy said...

yay!!! pictures! so fun to see her getting so big and looking so happy and cute!! love it!! keep 'em coming!!