Sunday, April 27, 2008

Almost Done!!

Tomorrow starts my LAST full week of school, and I cannot even express how excited I am to get it all over with and start to recover from the insanity that has been the last few months. This next week I have my last regular exam on Wednesday, and lots of practice time in the lab. Then next week all I have is a skill demo on Tuesday and a final on Wednesday...then NO SCHOOL until September 2nd!! What I am I going to do with my time off you ask? WEll, Addison and I would like to visit a few friends that I haven't been able to see in awhile, my house is getting cleaned from top to bottom and I am going to organize some closets. Also, I am going to enjoy now studying and no books for a few months! Marcus starts the Police Academy on June 14th, so that will be another major change for us. I am so glad he is starting while I am off of school, so that he will have time to get into a routine before I start my insanity again. I am just living for a week from Thursday, when this will allll be over, and I will be able to concentrate on something besides school and the basic elements of survival. Come on May 7th!!!!!

2 comments:

Judy said...

I'm exhausted just thinking about the schedule you've been keeping. Let's see, it's 4:30pm and I'm still in my pjs. I love Mondays. We don't go anywhere and I do laundry and clean all day long. I might blog a little too and of course I stalk everyone elses blogs. Monday gets me ready for the rest of the insanity our week might hold!!

Amy said...

You have amazing stamina!! Yay for almost being done!!!!! I can't even imagine how relieved you must be! Just think, you might have time to pick up a book that's fiction . . . .