Wednesday, April 30, 2008

So Far, So Good!

Today was the last exam before the final, and I officially have no more classes and no more lecture. All I have left is 2 clinical days, a final and a skills demo. I did well on my exam, so things are still going well for now:). I have a "date" with Tina to get pedicures next Friday, just to celebrate the end of my trials and tribulations for the summer, and boy I cannot wait! I also feel like a total nerd because the thing I am looking forward to most about being out of school is cleaning and reorganizing my house. When did I become such an adult??!! ;) I am also glad because this week I have had a little extra time for the small things in life, like reading a book(Amy your comment about reading FICTION was so well timed!!) and watching a movie. Things with Addison are going well, we seem to be in more of a routine and are getting this parenting down...well...sort of:). Addy sleeps 8 hours a night most nights, and I know that means we are incredibly blessed. The last few nights however, have been a different story. She has been waking up every hour or so, and Marcus and I were sure she was having a desire to relive her first week home from the hospital, or punish us for something...but come to find out....she is cutting a tooth. That's right, my FOUR MONTH OLD daughter is cutting a tooth. Go figure. Any advice from you seasoned nursing moms on what the heck you do when the teeth show up??? I'll be honest, it makes me a tad nervous. Well, that's the latest with us. I am off to practice my injections now...any volunteers??????

No comments: